blades for walker

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by MikeLT1Z28, Oct 12, 2002.

1. MikeLT1Z28

MikeLT1Z28 LawnSite Bronze Member

does anyone know of or use any blades for a walker (GHS) other than the stocks? just wondering if they make something like a Gator Magnum for them. leaf season is getting near and i'd like something to tear them up a little more than what the stock ones seem to do.

2. captdevo

captdevo LawnSite Senior Member

i have had the best results with 'Razorbacks' they are a mulching blade similar to gators (no modification required) that bolt right on, offer hi-lift and hold a great edge.

if you're interested in a pair email me , i sell sets (rh & lh blades, hubs and shear screws & nuts) of 42" and 48" GHS blades for $48 delivered! blades alone are $18 each / $36 a pair delivered.

mvc-053s.jpg

3. captdevo

and......

mvc-054s.jpg

4. MikeLT1Z28

MikeLT1Z28 LawnSite Bronze Member

yeah, that's like what i am looking for. do they work well on grass or should i just stay with the stocks for regular season? i'll get with you in a few weeks on getting a pair.

5. captdevo

These are the only blades my customers and myself use year round. They are great in wet grass, mulching leaves, etc...

6. edward hedrick

edward hedrick LawnSite Senior Member

Looks like blades sold by STENS the teeth are opposite Gators.

Tried both on my Scag. Liked the gators better. Ed

7. LawnPro in NC

LawnPro in NC LawnSite Member

I have 1 set of these bades and Love them. They seem to cut down on the clippings and that's the best part to me. I do notice a little less vaccum. Haven't tried them on leaves yet but I use them often for mowing.

I'm gonna check my dealers cost and get back w/ Capt. Devo