1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

BLADES from the NET

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Turtle II, Apr 28, 2008.

1. Turtle II

Turtle II LawnSite Member

Hello - - - :usflag:

A big rain day here in the mid-atlantic states...

Anyone have any luck getting blades mailed to them from a net store???

I like to use the gators on a JD 757... My best price in town is about 44 bucks with tax...

Have a great day,

Turtle II:cool:
    Eastern, NC
  2. fastcat

fastcat LawnSite Senior Member

where are you located at in nc. i have a guy in monroe that sells stuff pretty cheap.
  3. Turtle II

Turtle II LawnSite Member

I am south of you - - - right in the center of the state - - - 80 miles inland of Atlantic beach....

I had heard of getting good gator blades in the mail for about 11 bucks each including shipping,,, of course I can look around - - - just thought I'd get some opinions here....

Turtle II :)
  4. LawnSharks

LawnSharks LawnSite Senior Member

You can tell it's raining in the Carolinas. We are all here on the computer. Check out J Thomas online for blades. They carry everything, prices are cheap and freight is very reasonable and FAST.
    Good luck,
  5. Lawn-Sharks

Lawn-Sharks LawnSite Senior Member

I have bought them from a place off ebay called mowtown, 3 gator blades for 48" exmark shipped to my front door for a grand total of $38 i had the blades in 2days. I had no problems with them but some others in here did when they bought bigger items i would check the feedback before any purchases..
  6. Happy Frog

Happy Frog LawnSite Bronze Member

7. chsmith700

chsmith700 Inactive

8. K/B

K/B LawnSite Senior Member

How do you keep your business afloat selling stuff for a buck above cost?
  9. chsmith700

chsmith700 Inactive

Couldn't tell you. I don't make the prices, nor do I know how much we get the product for.
  10. JayD

JayD LawnSite Silver Member

What is the difference between the "Gator mulching blade " and the " Magnum gator mulching blade" ?
    So do you have to have a mulching kit installed on mower in order to use the Gator blades....