blades

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by kevin0311, May 4, 2008.

1. kevin0311

kevin0311 LawnSite Member

i have a 05 27/60 ultracut that has the blades with the large hole for brass insert and i was looking for the part numbers for the stock blades and other options and part numbers that would fit my machine. basically i ran the stockers which were great and then ordered blades through buddy and i have noticed that the "aftermarket" blades allthough they are thicker and wider seem to tweak or bend alot easier as where it's leaving a slight stripe that i notice. i'm thinking mabey softer metal there made of. would like to get a few more sets of the factory ones as well as trying mabey the high lift or solid lift ones. anyware on line i can order them as my dealer is around a hour away and last time i order mulching blades i got mulching blades even though i explained that i wanted the "agressive" ones.

much appricated!

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

kevin0311,

Sorry, we dont sell online. You may be able to convince your dealer to ship the blades to you.

Also, we sign new dealers up every day. If you go to the following link and click on the "find a dealer" link, you can see if there is a dealer closer than 1 hour.

http://www.exmark.com/

Thanks,
    KC

3. kevin0311

what are my blade options or what are they called and do (factory ones)?

the standard one just cut and throw out full blades of grass (using now), looking to chop up so comes out finer and smaller pieces. upstate ny grasses and weeds. the aftermarket ones that are similar to "viper" ones slice it up great but don't provide the lift that the standard blades have so my speed is slowed quite a bit and when wet won't suck up the tire tracks very well. i cut around 2.5 inches to 3 inches.

looking for a factory blade that won't bend/tweak down on the ends and slices and dices well, any recomendations?

by the way cuts good and runs good just always looking for one step closer to prefection!

4. eXmark

5. kevin0311

thanks that's what i was looking for but couldn't find. think i'll try the solid high lift to help resist bending and best cut.

thanks again

6. kevin0311

103-6403 are the standard notch lift blades? is there a higher lift notched air foil blade available that i am not seeing?

103-6383 are the solid high lift blades that i will be ordering and trying .

7. eXmark

kevin0311,

There highest lift blades we offer on the UltraCut are the solid air foil and notched air foil.

KC

8. kevin0311

thanks ordered this morning the solid's, they said that they never sold a set of these or have heard of any customer using them (they have been a exmark dealer for a while) so i guess i'll be the first in my area to try them.
    they had the notched in stock.

thanks again