1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Blazon Blue Dye

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by ArizPestWeed, Apr 19, 2005.

1. ArizPestWeed

ArizPestWeed LawnSite Bronze Member

Where can I get it ?
    I pay $86.00 for a 2.5 gal in Phoenix when they have it , they don't .
    Any ideas ?
  2. Duramax99

Duramax99 LawnSite Member

Is this the same as Lesco's tracker

Might be alot cheaper
  3. Tscape

Tscape LawnSite Bronze Member

4. Garth

Garth LawnSite Senior Member

I found a product at Hydroscape called TurfMark for $31/gal. I gave it to my guys to try and when they get back to me I'll relate how good (or bad) it is to you. I got tired of paying $125 for the 2.5 gallon Blazon at Target Specialty Products. They sold us the 2.5 gallon Scythe at $118 and I found it at Hydroscape for $101 and they usually give me 35% off for a contractor/QAL discount. I'll be trying to find a price on Blazon if you want it.
  5. Williams Services

Williams Services LawnSite Senior Member

Lesco's new tracker is a concentrated version and takes about a quarter of an ounce per gallon, if you REALLY want to see it ... if you only want a faint indication (working reference) of where you've sprayed, it doesn't take near that. I think it was about $25 or so, for a quart.
  6. ArizPestWeed

Forget about Target , here's it's $140.00 from them.
    Verdicon has it for $86.00 for a 2.5 , but they hardly ever have it here.
    They told me it's in the wharehouse on the east coast and the cost is $30.00 a case for shipping which brings it up to about $110.00 per 2.5 gal jug
  7. steve's total lawn care

steve's total lawn care LawnSite Member

You can order it through your local feedstore they have green blue red yellow price varies due to where your at around here i pay 45 bucks for a 2.5 gallon jug of it.
  8. ArizPestWeed

Geezzzz , Steve , you went back a long ways for this thread .
    Blazon Blue is a specific dye that washes righ off , instantly , that's why I use it and no other .
  9. ArizPestWeed

Garth , I've found some at Univar for $92 2.5 gal , .
    You got Univar in Ca.
  10. toxic man

toxic man LawnSite Member

hey you guys,

try turf trax from verdicon, its 22-24$ per gallon. We use the heck out of it, its the cheapest and we use it at .25 oz per gallon, blue or green!

weed solutions inc