1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Blitz gas can caps

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Uranus, Mar 21, 2008.

1. Uranus

Uranus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

Anyone know where you can buy replacement caps? I have 4 ventless gas cans with no caps. :angry:

I miss the Chilton gas cans. At least you could make it more than a year before the cover broke off of there nozzle. I went to blitz.com and all i could find was the nozzle replacement number but nowhere could I find a place to purchase it.
  2. Mlc gmc03

Mlc gmc03 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Indiana

i dont know if they have it out in your area but tractor supply had the nozzle and cap replacement also russos has them for $2
  3. JHLC

JHLC LawnSite Member

I saw them at walmart.
  4. Uranus

from Mass

Thanks guys. There is a tractor supply just over the state line in Connecticut. I'll shoot down there on the next rain day.
    I did a search on the walmart site for blitz and nothing came up.

$2.50 for the whole nozzle. Thanks again.
  5. FCS Services

FCS Services LawnSite Member

I called the Co. They sent me 4-5 for free????
  6. 1cooltreeguy

1cooltreeguy LawnSite Senior Member

That is cool. woh did you talk to and what was their number?
  7. Uranus

from Mass

I went to Tractor Supply the other day and they don't carry them. Had a nice chat with the manager and she was telling me that people are stealing the caps off the new cans. She said even the caps that go on fuel cells that go in the back of pickup trucks are being stolen. WTF. Sounds like the companies that make these products need to make sure there are replacement caps available to the public. I saw the caps online at Tractor Supply but they were unavailable online. Looks like Blits is going to a new style for the ventless cans. Walmart does not have them either. At least they don't here. Guess I'll be going without caps this year.
  8. DavisLawn

DavisLawn LawnSite Member

:i've lost all my caps too.... aggrevating little buzzards :laugh:
  9. newtostone

newtostone LawnSite Senior Member
    from NY

lowes, $4 each