1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard of 2000 heading for Chicago

Discussion in '<a href=http://www.plowsite.com target=_blank ?>Sn' started by Eric ELM, Dec 11, 2000.

1. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

Looks like we have a goody headed our way. We could get up to 12 inches by midnight with 40 MPH winds, so it looks like a long day and night for me. :)
  2. BRL

BRL LawnSite Bronze Member

What are you doing on line? Get to bed man, you've got a long night ahead of you! Good luck to you & the rest of our friends in the path.
  3. GeoffDiamond

GeoffDiamond LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

Stay safe man.
  4. finnegan

finnegan LawnSite Member

Don't forget to show old man winter who's really in charge!
  5. cutntrim

cutntrim LawnSite Senior Member

Eric: Looks like we're in for more of the same. We've got a "colorado low" tracking straight for us. Our winter storm warning is predicting snow in excess of 25cm and winds gusting up to 70km. When you're home asleep after yours, we'll be out dealing with ours. Good luck.

I think I'll try to plow w/o the sling on my shoulder this time. I like to think I'm a quick healer, and it's too irritating to have zero use of my left arm. The doctor will be pissed, but hey, what are you gonna do?
  6. John Allin

John Allin LawnSite Bronze Member

Go get 'em, Eric and cutntrim...

We're sittin this one out. Only rain in Erie. Little light snow Tuesday morning.

See.... I DO share !!!
  7. HandyHaver

HandyHaver LawnSite Member

Hey John,

When your done with Chicago, Iowa, & Canada, could you spare some out here in eastern PA???

8. John Allin

John Allin LawnSite Bronze Member

OK... I've put you on the list....
  9. RB

RB LawnSite Senior Member

See if you could talk some of that snow to visit us in here in Pittburgh.
  10. matthew Urban

matthew Urban LawnSite Member

don't forget us in mass.