Lawn Care Forum banner

Blow outs / pigtails

5K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  AI Inc 
#1 ·
Can you use pigtails to blow out more valves at a time from clock?

#2 ·
no

are you talking about an external pigtail for a remote? as in no access to the clock on the inside? if so, then you would have no way of putting alligator clips on multiple valve wires inside the clock, from what i understand...i personally have never blown out multiple zones at one time, but i know how it's done...my market is 80% hunter so maybe other brands are different, i know rain bird remotes are more complicated, BUT that means you can do more from the outside than you can with Hunter...5 wires for rain bird, 3 wires for hunter

#6 ·
Ummm....time is money.

Winterizations are the last run for cash before the winter and why blow one zone when you can safely do 2-3 at the same time.

All joking aside, we only have a very short time frame to complete 2500-2700 customers so we have to hustle. We will not be able to start for a couple weeks because we were still on the mid 80's this past week. Once the temps dump we literally have at times 5-6 weeks before the first hard freeze.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.