Blower Bag

Discussion in 'W.E. Chapps' started by PR Fect, Oct 3, 2003.

1. PR Fect

PR Fect LawnSite Bronze Member

We own two of your trimmer covers ( cotton lined) , and they work great. We just got the blower cover ( heat lined ) for our Red Max 7001R. Was surprized to see no place on top of bag as too hook blower on a rack. The strap shur would not hold a 20lb blower for long. Took it to the local tent maker, and for $8 he sewed a hole in the bag for us. We have pic's but too big of file for here. Thanks for being a Lawn Site sponser. PR

2. WE Chapps

WE Chapps Sponsor

PR,

Thanks for your email. The Backpack Blower Cover that you have is designed for a blower that would ride on a flat surface like the bed of a truck or on a shelf in an open trailer. It protects the blower from the weather and from getting beat up from rolling around. Your right, the strap is not designed to hang the blower on a rack, only to keep it in one place.
    Since the original BackPack Blower Cover we have made the W.E. BackPack Rack Cover. It is designed to go over the backpack blower while it is attached to the blower rack. It goes over and covers both the blower and the rack at the same time. Same easy on and easy off capabilities using velcro and quick release plastic buckles. This design is very similar to the way that the W.E. Trimmer Covers you have go over the engine and secure.
    You can email that photo of what the tent maker did for you directly to us, just let us know that it is from you.
    Glad that the Trimmer Covers are working great for you and your trimmers! W.E. enjoy being a part of the sponsoring manufacturers on this incredible website.

Best regards,
    W.E.

3. PR Fect

PR Fect LawnSite Bronze Member

I think I can post the pic of the revised blower bag now. It still works great, and is hanging on my trailer as we speak.

IM000405.JPG