1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

blower came in

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by PTSolutions, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

This is the picture forum where we can "Post pictures of your work, vehicles, equipment, tools, and other business related pictures." I believe this thread fits that category. Personally I find it interesting and am glad the OP took the time to post pictures of his new purchase.

If you have concerns about the content of a post I suggest you use the "report post" feature and let the moderators decide if the topic is appropriate rather than exercising a false sense of propriety.

2. JDiepstra

JDiepstra LawnSite Bronze Member

Wow u really need to switch to boxers!!

3. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

Wow, you really need to stop being a troll :p

4. JDiepstra

JDiepstra LawnSite Bronze Member

Yeah yeah yeah. Im pretty surprised more of these know it alls didnt realize it was a joke.

5. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Any pics with thw blower hooked up to the new tractor?
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. PTSolutions

PTSolutions LawnSite Silver Member
    from OH

not yet, either later today or tomorrow morn. gotta get the hoses made up for it as well.

this is for driveways, if it was deep snow clearing then a standard 3 pt blower would be better yes. here is a link to a vid from a guy on plowsite that runs over 30 tractor/blowers up in canada. he is the go to guy for residential snow removal and I had talked this over with him before implementing it here.

http://www.youtube.com/user/vdzonpaul#p/u/19/ht7NiLCNV2Y

7. PTSolutions

PTSolutions LawnSite Silver Member
    from OH