Blower question

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Sky King, Sep 3, 2005.

1. Sky King

Sky King LawnSite Member

Does anyone use a hand held blower?

2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

i do, echo pb 200 (the es 230 in my signiture should be the pb200) thats all i have for blowers! Love it though!

3. Brianslawn

Brianslawn LawnSite Silver Member

all ours our stihl bg85

4. MowerMoney

MowerMoney LawnSite Senior Member

So far I only use the Stihl 85 but plan on getting a backpack this fall for some major leaf cleanup jobs I've got.

5. StealthDT

StealthDT LawnSite Member

I bought my crew a backpack. They used it once or twice then hung it up in the van. I guess they like the handhelds better.

6. Mountain Peak

Mountain Peak LawnSite Member

Only backpacks for us...

7. dcplace2004

dcplace2004 LawnSite Senior Member

459 at the tube...however, I bought a Stihl BR 600 for cleanups and think it is awesome...both BPs and HH serve their purposes in different applications...if I want to quickly blow off a small drive way, I get the HH...If I have a huge driveway and sidewalk, a yard full of pinecones the customer wants picked up and their lawn manicured, I use the BP...I knew it was a matter of time before Stihl got their backpack up to par with the other companies...they can only get better from here on out...

8. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

Consider the Echo PB210 they are VERY reliable. And don't get a backpack unless you absolutely need them, they are heavy and use more GAS.

9. dcplace2004

dcplace2004 LawnSite Senior Member

I gladly took it back to HD and went and bought me a Stihl BG85 with much more power...