blower racks for enclosed trailer questions

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by GroundEffects125, Jul 24, 2007.

1. GroundEffects125

GroundEffects125 LawnSite Senior Member

In my enclosed trailer i have already made a string trimmer rack but i dont know how to hang my back pack blowers i dont really have any idea about how to rig that up. If you dont mind any suggestions will be great and pics too. Thanks

2. westwind

westwind LawnSite Senior Member

Check out the Gridiron products, they are a little expensive, but in my opinion the best on the market!

3. CuttingEdge LLC

CuttingEdge LLC LawnSite Member

Here is a pic of mine, I can't remember what brand it is, i will have to find out for you...It is bolted to the inside wall and it has a bracket running parallel against the wall with a bungee cord that goes through the bottom of the blower to hold it to the wall......hope it helps

[​IMG]

4. GroundEffects125

yea if you could please find out where u got that and is that also a water cooler next to it.. If by any chance could u find out where u got that also THANKS ALOT!!

5. CuttingEdge LLC

CuttingEdge LLC LawnSite Member

here is the link to their website...I didn't pay the prices they have listed, because I got mine installed at my trailer dealership....and yes that is a water cooler rack...all of the racks I have are strong and work well...

http://www.rackemmfg.com/enclosed.shtml

6. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

green thumb makes very nice racks take a look at em

7. GroundEffects125

Thanks alot ill be looking to get new racks soon!

8. 44DCNF

44DCNF LawnSite Bronze Member

Another vote for GridIron racks. You can change the configuration in a few minutes if you ever change your trailer or truck layout. Versatile and lockable, and you can set it up how you want it.

9. GroundEffects125

whats the web site for Grid Iron racks>? Thanks

10. 44DCNF

44DCNF LawnSite Bronze Member

I think Novae, that sells Proslide deals them. I can go look for a link. I ordered them through my equipment dealer.

Yes it is novae