1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

blower racks?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by grassyfras, Jul 27, 2005.

1. grassyfras

grassyfras LawnSite Bronze Member

Who makes a better blower rack J-thomas or trimmer trap? Anyone else have a better place.
  2. LB Landscaping

LB Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

Check out Jungle Jims, I have the blower pole. Holds 2 blowers works great.
  3. K&L Landscaping

K&L Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

What about for Redmax EBz8000s? I haven't found a rack that will accomodate their size.
  4. jameson

jameson LawnSite Fanatic
    from PNW

K&L re the over-achieving 8000, I have the blower mate/Jungle Jims set up, and was a wee bit anxious after purchasing a couple of 8000's only to find they did not fit on my blower mates! However I spoke to/emailed Jennifer (she is evidently the person to speak to, prompt, a real problem solver, courteous, and very concerned that MY 8000s werent willing to hang out on the blower mates, she gets things moving; kudos to Jungle Jims for excellent customer support!) @ Jungle Jims re the problem w/the 8000 and she assured me that she will get their engineers on the case (no time frame givin re fix) so that the 8000's will be able to perch upon the blower mates safely and securely!
  5. Itsgottobegreen

Itsgottobegreen LawnSite Silver Member

Green touch racks. They have vinyl coating on them to protect your equipment. I love those racks.
  6. LawnScapes of P-Town

LawnScapes of P-Town LawnSite Member

Gridiron is probably the best rack system out of them all. The blower rack can accomadate ANY blower.

7. rookiemower

rookiemower LawnSite Senior Member

8. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

I put mine on the gridiron system but used treated wood for the support system and added a few extras. There is a black bungeee strap at the bottom that is pulled over the gas tank area and the gridiron holds it just fine. I also am a little anal about a 500 dollar blower hanging on the side so I added a hook that I can put a sholder strap thru for added safety if all else fails. I have had it like this for a month and have no problems at all. Man that blower is heavy but I love it.

5jul28 008.jpg
  9. ztoro

ztoro LawnSite Senior Member

agree, these are the best racks in my opinion....

10. lawncuttinfoo

lawncuttinfoo LawnSite Bronze Member

their website says some echo blowers require an adapter, but they do not say which ones, how bout the pb-650?