Blower Upgrade

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by JimBab, Dec 7, 2004.

1. JimBab

JimBab LawnSite Member

I am considering upgrading my backpack blower in the Spring. I'm an Echo fan so I am leaning toward the new PB750. Does anyone have a better suggesstion? Thanks, Jim

2. Brianj

Brianj LawnSite Member

i just got the new Redmax 8000. today, i will be putting it to work tomorrow, it is suppose to be the baddest blower on the planet. Redmaxman sold it to me 475 including shipping, best buy i have seen in a long time.. my local dealers wanted 600

3. twwlawn

twwlawn LawnSite Senior Member

Get the Redmax 7001 or 8000. You will not be disappointed. Been using a 7001 for over a year now and it a lot better than the Stihl's and Echo's that I use to run IMO.
    twwlawn

4. Likestomow

Likestomow LawnSite Senior Member

Brianj do you have an email address for Redmaxman? I'd like to get a price on an EB7001.

Redmaxman if you see this, please email the price to likestomow@yahoo.com

5. cajunboy

cajunboy LawnSite Member

6. Fareway Lawncare

Fareway Lawncare LawnSite Silver Member
    from Canada

RM8000 OutBlows the 750....Fairly Significantly.

It's One Badazz Bad Boy.

7. QualityLawnCare4u

QualityLawnCare4u LawnSite Gold Member

I traded my echo 403 today for a 650. Man, what a difference! Done a leaf cleanup in over half the time. I too wanted a redmax but the closest dealer is 65 miles away and I have a echo dealer close by and have been pleased with their products. My 403 was rated at 330 and the 650 was 620 cfm at the pipe.

Danny

8. EJK2352

EJK2352 LawnSite Bronze Member

I bought a Redmax EBZ8000 early in the fall. All I can say is wow!!! I thought my EB7000 was awsome. The 8000 has to put out at least 25% more air. I feel the 8000 was worth every penny of the $530 dollars I paid for it!!!!