1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

BlowerMate update....ATTABOY JungleJims!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Tharrell, Sep 4, 2004.

1. Tharrell

Tharrell LawnSite Silver Member

I wanted to update anyone interested in my previous thread about a broken blowermate. I sent an email last friday morning really early and explained the situation to them and also told them of the picture on here if they wanted to see the problem. I fell asleep on the couch and when I got up, there were 2 missed messages on my cell phone, 9:01 and 9:03. I spoke with Jennifer for quite a while and she said she'd send me a new one asap. I thought about it later and almost wished I had taken her up on the offer of a double blower pole because I thought if the BM was the same it could happen again. Here's the new part, I spoke with her on friday, the BlowerMate was delivered to my house the following tuesday. I was quite happy to see it. It's also a really beefy unit too. I have to say that Jungle Jims knows customer service and Jennifer is a really nice person to talk to. Here's a picture of the old next to the new one.

dsc00043.jpg

2. Tharrell

Tharrell LawnSite Silver Member

Here's a pic of the side view. Notice the different mounting and sturdier base.

dsc00044.jpg

3. vipermanz

vipermanz LawnSite Bronze Member

much better gusset on the steel, glad you got fixed up