Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Flick, Oct 28, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flick

Flick Banned

Blowers are useless. Both gas and electric models make a great deal of noise and only scatter objects from one area to another. Many counties are placing bans on these devices. Why don't we do our part as industry leaders and stop using these worthless tools. Maybe we could come up with a good slogon like, "Blowers are for lame mowers." Or maybe, "Pro's that use blowers are nothing more than whores." I'm not very good at this as you can see. But I'm sure you guys can come up with some real good ideas. "Stop the blowers or I'll pull down my lowers."
  2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

3. gogetter

gogetter Banned

Flick......put the bottle down Flick. That's it......put it down.:dizzy:
  4. casey

casey Guest

I think he means mowers. Otherwise I agree with him 100%
    "blowers are for whores" LOL.
  5. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

Flick-What are you smoking?! Got a better idea? Oh, that's right, here's what I'll do. I'll burn my blower the day you come over here and rake all my leaves off my lawns and then use a broom to sweep all the walks and get all the grass out of the edges between the grass and sidewalks, and do all this in less the time that I can do it with a blower. The sound doesn't bother me, the louder the better. When I see a scrub down the street, run the trimmer high to let him know who's gonna beat his ass down the road. Besides, blowers don't make any more noise than your mower. Ban blowers, guess we know who's an envirofreak...
  6. casey

casey Guest

"Satan uses a blower...God uses a broom"
    Send me 5 bumper stickers.
  7. I've always needed a good reason to get out of this buisness. Ban my blower and I'm out.

Please, don't insult our intelligence with this misinformation.

Mahalo & Aloha,

8. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

Flick you are supposed to use the blowers on leaves that are on the ground, not the leaves that are still in the trees.
  9. lakegastonla

lakegastonla LawnSite Senior Member

Pssssssssttttt. Hey I've got a secret..... wanna know what it is? I think somebody's new to this business(flick)and has no idea what he's talking about. I'd can it unless I had a clue what I was talking about. Making an a#@ out of oneself is a painful lesson on the way to learning personal restraint. Go back to the grocery store or whereever it is you came from. (where your real experience lies):blob2:
  10. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

I think Flick should attend an anger management class. I read a response in the mechanics forum and it just seems he has some issues that need dealing with. Also checked his profile. He was born in 1956 yet he is 32 years old:confused: ?

Flick, please try and contribute to this or find another place to hang out and harrass..............we really don't need you but thanks for the entertainment.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.