Blowing sidewalks

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lawnman_scott, Oct 6, 2005.

1. lawnman_scott

lawnman_scott LawnSite Fanatic

I was doing a lawn today and another company was doing one on the next street, houses in back of each other. As we were finishing I heard some yelling so I went to see what was going on. Apparently the person (small woman) blowing the other yard had got some grass or dust on someone riding his bike. He got off his bike and was going nuts f you f this about 2 inches from her face. She didnt back down and was matching his swearing with some good ones of her own.

Then he gets back on his bike starts to ride a way and says to me "your helper has a bad f'ing mouth on her" so I said she isnt my helper, but that was real tough of you to get in a girls face like that. He just kept riding.

It just amazes me sometimes how men can be such pusssys to do that.

I was working with my sister one time and some guy did that to her, right in her face, and she is about 5'1 100lbs. I went over, got off the mower and said "whats the _______ing problem" He said, no problem, and walked away. Just unbeleivable, and I'm not very big myself, but they wont confront a man, but will get right up in a womans face.

2. Tadams

Tadams LawnSite Senior Member

That's typical of a yellow bellied coward to get in a womans face but back down to a man.

3. DBL

DBL LawnSite Silver Member

he is a coward and need to make someone else feel inferior for him to feel superior...but its great that the woman gave him hell

4. daveslandscaping

daveslandscaping LawnSite Member

Not to mention that it takes a real man's man to ***** and moan about getting some grass or dust on himself while riding his bike. HAHA. People crack me up. I agree with DBL, she deserves a pat on the back for not backing down.

5. Woody82986

Woody82986 LawnSite Silver Member
    from DFW, TX

It takes someone who really does something bad to piss me off enough to confront them about it. I can't imagine not laughing a little if she accidentally blew a little dust or grass on me. Oh well, everyone handles things differently. I just know I don't get into a female's face in anger for any reason.

6. geogunn

geogunn LawnSite Gold Member
    from TN

I can't believe you didn't whip that guy.... opps. ankle biter. I forgot.

GEO :laugh:

7. gqnine44

gqnine44 LawnSite Senior Member

Was he wearing spandex?

I have determined that if you own spandex and ride a bike on a regular basis, we cant be friends.

8. lawnman_scott

Ankle biter? I dont fight anyway.

9. lawnman_scott

No. Not one of them. Your from up north like me, so I will explain it to you. We have people here that have no income (job), are "staying" with some relative, and only have a bike for transportation. They are called rednecks, and that was the situation here.

10. geogunn

geogunn LawnSite Gold Member
    from TN

oh come on scott. you said:
    that sounds pretty darn confrontational to me. I just can't believe you didn't defend your sister's honor.

GEO :(