BLUE Background??????

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Mark_Christopher, Nov 4, 2000.

1. Mark_Christopher

Mark_Christopher LawnSite Member

I just wanted to give my opinion on the editing that's been done here. I like the fact when you write a reply to a post you can cursor down, or intellipoint down and see the previous post's to see their comments or who wrote the previous post. There have been times where i posted and tried to go back to find that my post was lost. Very Nice!! I havent had enough time to check out everything else, or if there has been more. One thing i like to give constructive criticism on is the BLUE background sreen when replying to a message. It's really hard on the eyes, and hard to see what some things say in the background. I dont like it!!! Maybe a lighter blue will do? What does everyone else think???

If You Can Dream It, You Can Achieve It.

Mark_Christopher

2. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

You need to put a light overhead or somewhere close behind you. The blue pastel should not hurt your eyes when there is proper light at the monitor you are viewing.

3. Mark_Christopher

Mark_Christopher LawnSite Member

Im talking about the DARK blue (navy blue) that i saw earlier today when i was posting a reply.....

Ok, Now iam editing..... and the blue background i see is OK.... I dont know what it was or if they were still under the contruction period of the forums, but everything seems to be ok. And i know about having the proper light ect ect.... this was a obvious DARK DARK BLUE... anways.. enough said... have a good weekend everyon.....

4. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

Chuck Smith also said this in an IM to me today. The administrators were working on a bug I found, so that is probably when this happened. Everything seems to be tested out and working now. Enjoy :)

5. geogunn

geogunn LawnSite Gold Member
    from TN

when I am having trouble seeing the monitor I go to bed. when I get up, if I still can't see it, I shine my light on the screen. things really brighten up then.

GEO