Blue Bird tow behind aerator and Brinley dump cart. Redding CT

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by KathysLGC, Jan 22, 2010.

1. KathysLGC

KathysLGC LawnSite Bronze Member

Make offers for each. Located at my nursery in Redding CT. The dump cart has had little use and the aerator was used for about two years. Both were pulled by my Lazer Z. The aerator is 44" wide I think.

Blue Bird 1.jpg

Blue Bird 2.jpg

Blue Bird 3.jpg

Blue Bird 4.jpg

2. KathysLGC

Dump cart...

Dump Cart 1.jpg

Dump Cart 2.jpg

Dump Cart 3.jpg

Dump Cart 4.jpg

3. KathysLGC

Aerator is a split drum and pulls 3-4" plugs easily. Holds five 5 gallon water cans for weight. Attach to your rider or ATV, drive it to the area to be core aerated and lower the crank to start aerating. I would prefer the unit be picked up from my shop.

4. KathysLGC

With the water cans on. Not sure where they are currently. This unit has been sitting for the pasy two years.

Blue Bird 5b.jpg

5. kps2389

kps2389 LawnSite Senior Member

Prices please.

6. abcfamily

abcfamily LawnSite Member

It says make an ofer!

7. KathysLGC

Ok i've been getting a lot of PM's on price. What I mean by make an offer for you to make an offer as to what you would like to pay for it so I'll start, I'd like to start the aerator at $300 and the dump cart at $200. Obviously the faster you come to buy it the closer you'll be to those prices because as offers continue to come in they are getting higher but no one that has made any offers has set up a date/time to see the units for purchase. Money talks and i'd like these sold.

8. KathysLGC

These are both still available and need to go. I'd rather sell them local before putting them on Ebay.

9. KathysLGC

Still available and may be adding a set of Meg Mo's for a 60" lazer.
    Just found them cleaning up my garage. I know I have extra blades for them so I have to find them as well.

10. I mow in est

I mow in est LawnSite Member

whats the width on the aerator? where u located? how much for shipping to Virginia, 24556?
    intrested in the aerator!!!