Lawn Care Forum banner

Bluebird Aerator and Power Rake For Sale

16K views 82 replies 16 participants last post by  stankers 
#1 ·
Selling a brand new Bluebird 530A aerator with Honda engine and a brand new Bluebird PR22 Power Wake with Briggs 8 hp motor. Both pieces of equipment have never had gas put in them. $4500 obo.

#52 ·
if you are willing to ship that power rake to canada :canadaflag:, I'm VERY interested, I need one more of these for an additional spring clean up crew and can't find anything locally (thats not brand new full retail $$) to save my life. Let me know your thoughts!!

#63 ·
Ive attempted to PM you, but for some reason that feature is not available to me (perhaps cause I'm a new member), I'm VERY interested in the power rake if your willing to pallet it up and ship it out, drop me a line to discuss aswell as your shipped price to Canada, if my PM feature does not work from this forum visit our website www.solarislandscaping.com and please use the contact form there.

#65 ·
Call me or text me to 403-805-7553, I am dealing with a local person in Calgary on Ryan equipment right now. His price is a little higher at this time but he is local, I can see the equipment to ensure it is running and no shipping. That said, your equipment is new, not used and if the deal is good, the BOW (Bank Of Wife) has given the green light to purchase your equipment. I have dealt many times over the years with purchasing from the US market and can provide ample proof that I am a qualifed purchaser and seller using online transactions.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.