1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Bluetooth linkig help needed

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Runner, Mar 27, 2008.

1. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

I have a friend who is trying to link her wireless printer to a nextel network handheld. Can anyone advise on how to download the driver into the handheld, and how to link the two together? Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.
  2. Doug1966

Doug1966 LawnSite Member

first things first. are both devices blue tooth enabled? you can't make devices blue tooth enabled by downloading drivers, it is build-in hardware rather than software.

if they are both blue tooth enabled, they can be put into discovery-mode and see eachother. no need to download drivers.
  3. YoungGun

YoungGun LawnSite Member

if you give me some product models i could help... NEXTEL dose not have bluetooth you must buy a additional add on.
  4. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Thank you. I will find out. I only presumed it was Nextel, because I THOUGHT she said it was a phone type thing (like a blackberry), and I know they use nextimes (nextel). I will find out. What this is for, is it is the PDA handheld for Qxpress, and the applicator is going to print from the truck.