BM's Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Barge Man, Dec 1, 2009.

1. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

that last part was just awesome.. :laugh:

And GR, I dont mind your posts, but when you do things like that link, and the comment, "I doubt he has experience with this". That is what gets on my nerves, this is BMs thread to show off, not for you to put him down. So please, let him show off. God knows we all enjoy the pics!

2. ARP

ARP LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey Bargeman- You say that you tow your 315 on the triaxle trailer. Do you have an overwidth permit or do they let that slide in your area? How does the 315 tow behind your sterling?

3. AEL

AEL LawnSite Bronze Member

We tow our 200 size machines on our Jc trailers tri axle float all the time here with no problems , guess the laws are different there.

4. Gravel Rat

Gravel Rat LawnSite Fanatic

I do like seeing Barge Mans pictures.

Never had a camera when ever we have been doing barge work.

Sorry TSS but maybe you grew up in a city and you never experienced anything at a younger age I have if you don't beleive me so be it.

The one crane on a barge that we used to use would beable to lift a 450 Excavator like nothing.

5. AEL

Gr-sorry but no, born, raised, and will die country boy:drinkup:

6. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

thats how to do it.. :cool2:

7. Hanau

Hanau LawnSite Bronze Member

I grew up in a village.

8. AEL

wouldnt want it no other way.

9. Craaaig

Craaaig LawnSite Member

Why does every thread I read get hijacked and brought completely off topic in a negative way by GR?

10. YellowDogSVC

YellowDogSVC LawnSite Gold Member
    from TX

very cool BM. I'd like to see the pics when you get to building up those islands. erosion is a bad thing in the lakes. Concrete should last almost as long as granite does down here on the coast.
    If you run out of that type of work, you can buy a dredge! Good luck with your projects.