1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

BM's Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Barge Man, Dec 1, 2009.

1. Barge Man

Barge Man LawnSite Senior Member

No kidding, I need to find a zero turn with a lot of reach, easy to get in and out of(since I was in and out of our mini 68 times today:hammerhead: not lying) and I can pull with a pickup. How do you like your yanmar Chris?

Ya thats my partner!

2. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

Hitachi ZX60, nice and big, screw pulling it with a pick up truck.

3. Barge Man

Here are some pics from last week of a wall we did about 2 hours away on a private lake 120 feet long. Got to use a dumping hopper, I want one now:laugh:

ca1 029.jpg

ca1 023.jpg

ca1 030.jpg

orley1.jpg

orley2.jpg

4. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

Everyone loves my hopper too, I was using it with my brother and his 305 as a bedding box for drain rock, they are really handy!

5. Barge Man

Tried one but their a pita to get in and out of, at least in my opinion, I really liked everything else though.

6. Gravel Rat

Gravel Rat LawnSite Fanatic

That sheet piling looks nice with the pressure treated curb on top sure gives it a finished look and not industrial looking.

7. Dirtman2007

Dirtman2007 LawnSite Platinum Member

I hated the yanmar at first but now I really like it. You just have to overcome the fact the there's no butt on the machine and with the long boom that yanmar puts on their machine it can be rather tippy. Then again I have a 36" bucket on it too:laugh:

8. 93turbo

93turbo LawnSite Senior Member

I doubt a zero turn as big as that 341 would even have fit in there to begin with since most are extra wide for stability to compensate no butt. And unless I'm mistaking thats a 36" bucket there I got one just like it

9. zabmasonry

zabmasonry LawnSite Senior Member
    from C. VT

I ran a kobelco 50-3 last week, It was ultra stable with a 48" cleanup bucket on it. and one of the smoothest machines I've ever ran. It is a wide machine though, and it wasn't the easiest access either

10. Barge Man

Well I had a bunch of good pictures but I dropped my dam phone in the lake so here are a few from the last few days! Had quite a few little dozer jobs lately so it has been good to get it out and run it. Then we got our new driver hooked up to the 315, 25' beams are about all it will handle

phone july12 010.jpg

phone july12 014.jpg

phone july12 011.jpg

phone july12 012.jpg

phone july12 013.jpg