1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

BM's Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Barge Man, Dec 1, 2009.

1. Barge Man

Barge Man LawnSite Senior Member

It works great when we run it. We just have been keeping the 315 and mini really busy.

Along with the condo harbor job we had to backfill a poured concrete seawall in development. Used the t300 to backfill around 4,000 tons of stone and the mini to dig in hundreds of pipes through the new seawall. The first pics are of the cat we got to demo. Then the mini on the island doing all of the undergrounds.

2. Barge Man

Here are a few more from the new development putting in pipes with the mini, backfilling with the t300 and using the 315 to drive boatdock 8"x16""x16.6' post. Now in the pictures with the 315 the lake level would be almost to the top of the cab. We got in and drove them by land instead of off the barge.

3. flairland

flairland LawnSite Senior Member

Looking good man. Is the your 305 too?
  4. Barge Man

No that was just a demo for a week, It was really nice but it was hard to get in and out and I want something with more reach. I will just keep my old faithful the 341. It looks better with the T300 anyways:laugh:

How is your new deere? I have been doing some work in a local factory and man it would be nice to have a little mini with zero tail swing sometimes.

5. 93turbo

93turbo LawnSite Senior Member

Yep I doubt your gonna find a cab as easy to get into as that 341 but if your really wanting a zero tailswing then maybe you should see if you can demo a new bobcat 50 they are a little tighter to get in and out opf but the cab is layed out nice
  6. TomG

TomG LawnSite Senior Member

BM, great thread and pictures! Very interesting work. If your looking for a 5t zero turn mini i would highly, highly recommend the Bobcat E50. We have one and LOVE it. I have a whole thread on ours if you want to check it out. http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=336172 Keep up the good work and of course keep posting pictures!:)
  7. stuvecorp

stuvecorp LawnSite Fanatic

Wow, that is a sweet development there. Will you get to do more work there?
  8. Ozz

Ozz LawnSite Senior Member

That's the D series 305? I didn't have hard time getting in and out, but my skinny arse could get out of anything.:)

I think Cat moved the track contol foot pedal closer to gether on this one... It migh just be me, though.

A.EXCAVATING LawnSite Member

yea they def are closer together thats a fact rented one last year then bout a new one couple of months ago they defanatly are
  10. Barge Man

Thanks Tom, I am very close friends with my bobcat dealer and once he can get his hands on a E50 I am going to try it out. Great pictures and videos on the E50 by the way, it looks very nice.

Ya we will do just about all of the undergrounds for the developer. We also will be doing all of the docks, boathouses, and some parking lots with a boat ramp.