BM's Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Barge Man, Dec 1, 2009.

1. mrsops

mrsops LawnSite Silver Member

Barge man how do you guys like the sterling dump truck?

2. Craaaig

Craaaig LawnSite Member

new machine looks good!

3. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

Oh man, I think I'll fill that part time position for ya.. :laugh:

4. Barge Man

Barge Man LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks Craig

mrsops so far it has been a great truck but it only has 46000 miles, it sucks that they quit production on sterling.

5. Junior Barger

Junior Barger LawnSite Member

I'll help answer that question :waving: First off I am Barge Mans younger brother and he has introduced me to this site and every since I can't get away from all of the cool things going on in the forum. I currently am in college for construction managment, however I am very lucky and get to work with them during the summer months. As far as the Sterling I've been able to drive her a few times and I really like it. Its just a really nice truck thats got great power. Thanks

6. NEUSWEDE

NEUSWEDE LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

Barge man you keeping the 315? Any pros and cons you care to share about it?

Welcome Junior Barger

7. nedly05

nedly05 LawnSite Senior Member

OK, I can run everything, including the dozer, plus I have a class A CDL, so I think that makes me a better cantidate than Junior!

8. hvy 1ton

hvy 1ton LawnSite Senior Member

Great pics man, marine construction and environmental work is really sweet specialization. Forestry and Marine work is just cool, at least i think it is. How many sections do you have for your spud barge and how many HP is your tug?

As long as your taking applications, I can make things look good with a JD450 with wore out tilt pins. Imagine what i could do with a tight hystat dozer. Should have tested for a Class A last spring, but no custom harvesting for me. :(

9. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

But I have a place to live in Ohio! :p

10. ioilyouin

ioilyouin LawnSite Senior Member

Just an observation, but if you are Barge Man's sidekick shouldn't your id be something like Spud Boy?