BM's Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Barge Man, Dec 1, 2009.

1. stuvecorp

stuvecorp LawnSite Fanatic

Just remember, no capes! :)

2. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

Capes I could live with. I am more concerned about the tights. After seeing QPS in his Elvis costume from his picture in the who we are thread, I have a saying now for guys in tights. NO CAMEL TOE! I still cant view "The King" in the same light any more.:dizzy:

3. stuvecorp

stuvecorp LawnSite Fanatic

After that he sorta left the building, didn't he? :dizzy:

4. Barge Man

Barge Man LawnSite Senior Member

5. Barge Man

Here are some pictures from the day, started out a bit cold, had to break through a skim of ice all morning.
    The second is after a unload heading back to get loaded up, and the rest are some quick shots of unloading and parked for the night. Had to stop early and backfill a garage footer before the rain.

phone 3 008.jpg

phone 3 009.jpg

phone 3 010.jpg

phone 3 011.jpg

phone 3 012.jpg

6. AEL

AEL LawnSite Bronze Member

I guess you guys rairly get shut down for rain or it being to muddy? lol

7. Dirtman2007

Dirtman2007 LawnSite Platinum Member

I'm looking at doing some marine dredging next year. I think the set up have in your last pic would work pretty good. What size barge is that?

8. Barge Man

Dirtman I'm looking at doing some marine dredging next year. I think the set up have in your last pic would work pretty good. What size barge is that?

Right now we have it set up as a 30x60, I'm interested, how big of a dredge job is it?

9. Barge Man

Well we only got one load in today and decided to quit the wind was something fierce, gust up to 60 mph. TSS we don't get rained out but when the wind is over 30mph it gets interesting to say the least, barge acts like a sail boat, only got one picture.

IMG_1684.jpg

10. Dirtman2007

Dirtman2007 LawnSite Platinum Member

3000 yards dredging out a marina, need something that will hold up a 25 ton machine but small enough to reach up into the boat slips. how many yards of wet sand do you think that would hold ( safely now) chris does not want to go swimming.

All i have to do is loading, float it over to the shore. couple 100' away and offload it with another machine into a large pit.