boat...

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by rfed32, Apr 11, 2006.

1. rfed32

rfed32 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Hatboro

thinking about tradin my dirtbike for this boat....all i have is pic i hope to have the rest of the info on it tomorrow night....

i dunno i think it will be a fixer upper...into snowboarding and surfing hope this will get me into wakeboarding lol...plus it will give me some relax time on sundays when im not working

100_0342.JPG

100_0346.JPG

2. MysticLandscape

MysticLandscape LawnSite Bronze Member

Is it a trade with no money involved? Just bike for boat? Or are you giving him like a few $$ and the bike.

3. scraper69

scraper69 LawnSite Senior Member
    from mi

looks like a 16' bowrider. could be fun, if mechanically sound.
    B.O.A.T.= Break Out Another Thousand Get a marine survey!

4. liquidforcedude7

liquidforcedude7 LawnSite Senior Member
    from america

your making a good decision with an Inboard/outboard vs getting an outboard especially if your going to be doing any wakeboarding its a whole lot easier to pump up the wakes with an I/O. Wakeboarding is definatley a sport worth getting into, its hard to beat a day on the lake...

5. poolboy

poolboy LawnSite Silver Member
    from earth

Although I’m not a boat owner, I’ve always heard that boat owners 2 happiest times are we they buy the boat and then when they sell it.

6. Frosty_03

Frosty_03 LawnSite Senior Member

rfed32 trade the boat for the bike, if it is a good trade!!! You will have the time of your life. Remember this can get expensive you just have to cut more yards thats all.
    :cool2:

7. Frosty_03

Frosty_03 LawnSite Senior Member

rfed32 here are some pictures of my boat, Don't worry about the titles of the pics:cool2:

Family 023.jpg

Family 025.jpg

Family 020.jpg

8. liquidforcedude7

from america

:cry: double post but that saying about the 2 best days of having a Boat isnt true, boating is awesome every time your on the river or lake, maybe not so awesome if it the boat or engine has got problems ...

9. liquidforcedude7

from america

looks good frosty, heres my baby, shes got a indmar assult 350 so it could sit for 2 years and then toss it int he water and it will start right up no priming or anything just turn on the blower and turn the key. (alot better than our old boat that had a fairly unreliable outboard) My friend has a 450 in his and it sucks gas soo fast....

[​IMG]

10. Thirsty

Thirsty LawnSite Member

I would keep the dirtbike.:) I just bought one a month ago, trails open May 15th,...cant wait.

[​IMG]