Bob-Cat 331

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by SIBILA'S LANDSCAPING, Feb 21, 2005.

1. SIBILA'S LANDSCAPING

SIBILA'S LANDSCAPING LawnSite Member

Can anyone tell me anything about a bob-cat 331 mower it is a 71 inch deck. 31 hp liquid cooled engine. i am just trying to get some input on the mower thank you

2. SIBILA'S LANDSCAPING

SIBILA'S LANDSCAPING LawnSite Member

Does anyone know about this mower ?

3. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

bobcat 331 is an excavator :p :p

4. Travis Followell

Travis Followell LawnSite Silver Member
    from KY

Are you sure it has a 31 hp liquid cooled engine because i'm not aware of any company that makes one? Briggs has a 31 hp air cooled and the biggest engine Kohler makes is 28 hp and the biggest Kawasaki has is 29 hp liquid cooled with digital Fuel injection. It's probibly a 72" deck, never heard of a 71".

5. WisconsinMower

WisconsinMower LawnSite Member

The Bob-Cat 331 has a generac 31hp engine. This is a newely released model and the engine has a ton of power. Bob-Cat's are great machines and this is top of the line.

6. Travis Followell

Travis Followell LawnSite Silver Member
    from KY

Is it liquid cooled?

7. mkwl

mkwl LawnSite Bronze Member

I have a 2003 Bob-Cat 48", 15HP, belt drive WB mower and I love it!!!! Bob-Cat mowers have a quality of cut and stripe that are far superior to all other brands!!! They are built like tanks!!! Get a Bob-Cat mower and you will not be disappointed!!!!!!!

8. The C Man

The C Man LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

mwkl, why are you such a moron? Everyone here knows your vocabulary is limited to exclamation points and raving about your mower. He asked about a 71/31, not the 48/15 that you sleep next to in your parents' garage. And why does your profile say that you're 14 years old now when you used to be 43? You have ZERO credibility, just keep your mouth shut.