1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

BOB CAT 61" Hydro WB

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by BaltLawns, Mar 9, 2003.

1. BaltLawns

BaltLawns LawnSite Member

I am trying to figure out how much to sell our WB for. The mower has about 500-600 hrs on it. All of the metal is straight and the paint is in good shape. Nobody liked to use it because they would rather sit on the Z. The mower was bought new in 2000. Was used for one season and kept on stanby ever since. It is a 20 HP Kohler Hydro w/B with 61" fixed deck and Jungle wheels. We don't need the spare, but need the room in the shop. All input would be much appreciated. We were thinking 3000-3500.
  2. ksland

ksland LawnSite Senior Member

Sounds about right to me. Try ebay. I have had good luck selling walk behinds there.
  3. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

I'd say you are right in line...especially throwing in the Jungle Wheels too with it.

Although I know knowing about Bobcat WB's, I'm curious. How much was it brand new...around $5500 or so w/o the stand?
  4. BaltLawns

BaltLawns LawnSite Member

I think we paid closer to six for it. I'll dig out the reciept today and take a look. Today I'll have one of the guys detail the **** out of the machine so I can get a picture and put it on the net. Thanks for the reply.