1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Bob Cat Predator Pro...???

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by CutNLawns, Mar 28, 2005.

1. CutNLawns

CutNLawns LawnSite Member

We have an Exmark dealer here and I know the what to expect with the Laser Z's and I know the service will be good there but not really on a personal level. Then I have a friend that owns a lawn mower shop and handles the Bob Cat line. I have yet to go out and look at them but was just wondering how the Bob Cat Predator Pro would stack up because for one I would be purchasing from a friend and second any the service would be second to none and third he has the Redmax line too I was thinking about. Are the Bob Cats in the same category as the Exmarks or just a Ford vs. Chevy thing? Thanks!
  2. mkwl

mkwl LawnSite Bronze Member

I have a Bob-Cat 48" WB mower and I love it!!! I am not too familiar with the Bob-Cat z-turn mowers, but if they are anything like my Bob-Cat WB mower, they are the best z-turn mowers on the market today IMO. I would highly recommend Bob-Cat mowers!!!
  3. Travis Followell

Travis Followell LawnSite Silver Member
    from KY

Bob cat is definately in the same league as Exmark but i'm sure there are some that will dis agree. I've heard good things about them and they are quite a bit less money than an Exmark.
  4. Bob-Cat#1

Bob-Cat#1 LawnSite Member

I have one of the Bob-Cat Predator Pro's and I can tell you they are awesome. They have the powerful Generac engines, new 12cc pumps which allows speeds over 12mph. Plus they have that new gray paint and sweet graphics package. The quality of cut is top notch. You can't lose with a Bob-Cat.
  5. grassmanvt

grassmanvt LawnSite Senior Member

I've had a couple buntons which are basiclly identical to the bobcats. I have had pretty good luck with the three I've owned and will probably be buying two more.
  6. LawnMower

LawnMower LawnSite Senior Member

I have all BobCats and I rely on them every day. there every bit as good as every one says. I wish I could afford a new Bob Cat that there raving about.