bob, this is posted in another forum also...

Discussion in 'LESCO' started by bif, Oct 20, 2005.

1. bif

bif LawnSite Member
    from PA

Lesco's poor service...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...I was advised by another member of this site to post this here: so if it doesn't belong I apologize...

I bought some macron fertilizer from the store in Lancaster and was overcharged according to their website. I call the store, and they give me the runaround, so I post on the lesco forum, which is, of course, monitored and censored by bob west who is from lesco.

Bob lets my post go thru and then replies that i can contact him to resolve the problem, he leaves his email and phone number...I try to contact him several times by phone, leaving my return numbers...and I email him, this goes on over a period of 2-3 weeks.

He doesn't reply or anything!!! So then I try to post again on the lesco forum calling him on the carpet for his poor customer service...of course he doesn't let this post go thru as he would then be exposed for the fakir he is...
    He would have been better off to tell me he couldn't help me, rather than pretending he could and then not...

He also did this to someone else who posted on the lesco forum, I PMed the other guy and we briefly chatted about it, but I won't say anymore about that since it's not me...

angry at lesco...

Steve