Bob West: Lesco Credit Service

Discussion in 'LESCO' started by Forever Green Lawn, Sep 7, 2006.

1. Forever Green Lawn

Forever Green Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Bob,
    What is going on with Lesco Credit Services (GE Capital)? They have reduced my credit limits on my prox account and closed my revolving account without my knowledge. They are also rude on the phone. We were never late on our payments and we spend over six figures a year at your Mokena, IL store. Mark Opyd tried to help but was unsucessful. Now they want a zero balance on our accout before we can purchase anything. This is not a good way to do business and we will probably not be purchasing from Lesco in the future. Please look into this and let me know. Thanks, Scott

2. Bob West LESCO

Bob West LESCO Sponsor

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, Scott. I left you a voicemail at your office number, but if you see this before you get the message please give me a call at 216.246.7889 (my cell phone) so I can get some more details about this and get the situation resolved.

Thanks again,
    Bob

3. Forever Green Lawn

Forever Green Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Bob, I left you a message on Fri. Give me a call at 219-712-0166 when you can. I would like my revolving account re-opened with a better credit limit before we take delivery of any orders. Thanks, Scott