Bob? Z-2 warranty and any specials coming up?

Discussion in 'LESCO' started by davidki, May 8, 2005.

1. davidki

davidki LawnSite Member

Im about ready to purchase a ztr, we have about 10-12 acres, some will be cut for hay, some cut for looks, of course, the Ztr is to cut for looks! I went down to the nashville Lesco and checked on the Z-2 they told me I just missed the special (z2 60 for 5990.00 by 2 days) so, I was wondering will we see another special soon? I may even jump for the 72" with the 33 HP engine, but we will have to see what comes up.

I am also a little confused on the warranty, am I correct, the Motor is a 2 year warranty and the rest of the mower is 1year? Perhaps that is part of the cost savings isnt the Cub Cadet a 3 year (residential) warranty? The guy at Lesco said that you don't offer any extended warranties.

So Bob, what do you think, any specials on the horizon for the 60 and 72" Z2's
    Dave In Nashville

2. Bob West LESCO

Bob West LESCO Sponsor

Thanks for checking out the Z-Two, Dave. We did have a special on it back in March, but we don't have anything planned right now. Truth is, because we buy direct from the manufacturer and sell directly to customers, we're able to offer pricing that the competition simply can't beat. Everybody wins. Our mower sales are really taking off this year. Given the great prices we're already offering, we don't see any specials on the horizon, other than maybe some financing deals.

Let me know if you have any other questions,
    Bob

3. davidki

davidki LawnSite Member

I've seen alot of mowers with 10CC Hydro pumps, then, I saw the Skag which has a 16CC pump, the Z2 60 does not specify the hydro pump.. Do you have that handy?

4. Bob West LESCO

Bob West LESCO Sponsor

David...

I checked w/ our product manager for equipment, and here is what he told me:
    The 10cc (BDP-10A) pump will produce about 9.5 gpm at full input rpm of 3600.

Let me know if this answers your question - also do you still ned any info about the warranty or are you all set?

Thanks,
    Bob