Bobby your right, people are morons

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by dlandscaping, Oct 31, 2005.

1. dlandscaping

dlandscaping LawnSite Senior Member
    from mass

Just had a chat with a neighbor who I do for $20, 2ksq ft lazer, 1 min weedwhacking. First question, why does my lawn look so bad? Reply: Because there is no airflow and no sun at all. There are 4 trees that block the sun at all times. Then she went on about how she had it better before and I corrected her saying that before I aerated it and now she doesnt want to pay. Then she goes on about taking away the leaves and how it will take half a min. Reply: Then it takes an hour to dump and $$ to dump. The greatest answer ever, but it wont just be my leaves your taking, it will be everyones. So you want me to spend more time doing this. I gave her an example, McD's giving away hamburgers, one wont hurt them, but millions will. She said what this is in a book, how about practicality. I said I have taken economics courses and this is logic and practicallity. I then said that I have taken advanced: chem, bio and phyics and can back this up. Then I left. It feels good not to take any sh$t from any clients. Answer everything and then see what they say.

Seems contrary to my other post, but there are 5 customers like this on my street, who I had from the beginning. The rest are different.

2. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

first of all, i'm right 99.99% of the time. second of all, you are either lying about being educated, or, you're hitting the bottle a bit early today. please put your post in words that we can all understand. i mean, i understand, but i'm on my 9th beer, for the sober people, please reword your post

3. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

I almost fell off the chair when I read that

4. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

i know what you're thinking, it's closer to 100%. i'm flattered, thank you

5. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

by the way bobby, I love your signature line :)

6. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

No doubt...I didn't understand half of that. Also......she has a problem with her "airflow"....come on....you can do better than that...lol.

7. TURFLORD

TURFLORD LawnSite Senior Member

Too many half thoughts in that one.

8. Brianslawn

Brianslawn LawnSite Silver Member

new company, comming soon- february of 2006. its function= to make a fortune and bury the competition

starting to make youre hot dog stand sound tough!
    i thoght it was closer to 110% that youre right bobby.

9. qps

qps LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indy

You do your neighbor for $20.00;)

10. QualityLawnCare4u

QualityLawnCare4u LawnSite Gold Member

Tiedman, he,s baaacckkkk! Bobby has missed you:D. Tiedman, you still got some serious posting to do to catch BG To the original poster I dont think I would have wasted my breath on these kind of morons.