Bobcat 325 Mini Excavator

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by patron, Dec 29, 2008.

1. joe the lawn guy

joe the lawn guy LawnSite Senior Member

I called Leppo ( Bobcat of Akron ) they said theyed give you $3500-4500 trade in so resale would at most be 5-6 g's I always look for deals . but, this ant one so sorry if you can't sell it . but when you look at the hours year your going to have to come down alot on your price .

O ya I did my home work . I just saw one 322 go with a cab & heat only 1850 hours 5500 .

2. grassmanvt

grassmanvt LawnSite Senior Member

So you obviously don't buy much at your prices. Its worth more than that on fire. If you don't agree with someone's price, just keep looking, you must have better things to do then crap on other peoples ads? This listing area is for buying, selling, etc, not trashing peoples ads and wasting page space with this crap.

3. tnmtn

tnmtn LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NE Tn.

i agree with grassmanvt, good post.
    good luck with the sale,

4. joe the lawn guy

joe the lawn guy LawnSite Senior Member

I have ever thing i need . but , allways lookin for a deal (and at 1500 it would be ) if you would have taken 5 min to read back I ask a ? than all this came for it .so if you have an more great thoughts READ first .

O ya I this year i picked up all new trailer 18 ' ,dump, and mower back packs 2 trimmers . now that the new homes are down. I'll pass on buying new landscape stuff unless it a deal . maybe your a wast of space *** ****

5. grassmanvt

grassmanvt LawnSite Senior Member

Seriously, are you 5? I'm not name calling, the listing clearly has $10,500 written in it, it would bring close to 5k in parts, why bust the guys kahuna's? If you have interest in it great, if not, don't insult the guy. If you honestly think you can buy it for 1500, buy all means, I apologize, otherwise, I'm done wasting my time, just trying to stand up for the guy and keep the wasted postings down, really clutters up the listing and does not do a thing to help sell or buy. I will set the first example and not respond to this listing again, good luck with the sale.