bobcat 329?

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by deerewashed, May 19, 2010.

1. deerewashed

deerewashed LawnSite Senior Member

great bobcat on criagslist with about 600 hrs...anybody know anything about these? this deal of 2500 seems to good to be true but they have posted today and i am not sure if it is a hoax..i emailed him but so far afterlike an hour no email back and if this is true.....I F***IN WANT THIS NOW!!!

2. Bobcat'nSTL

Bobcat'nSTL LawnSite Member

Yep it is definitely a scam there is one listed around here the same thing.
    http://stlouis.craigslist.org/for/1731255576.html

3. AEL

AEL LawnSite Bronze Member

Yep scam. Ive seen them before. You will get a very generalized email soon , stating that they are out of the country and to wire money blah blah blah.

But a 329 is a great machine.

4. deerewashed

deerewashed LawnSite Senior Member

oh ok i thought so...as soon as i saw the arrows i was thinking scam.....i never seen no arrows before.

5. cat320

cat320 LawnSite Senior Member

so play with the ad a machine that's worth what 25K or so used unless they forgot a zero. looks like other equipment in the background ,

another thing they do is take a few pics like that to make it look like it's there machine and it's on some one elses lot for sale even if you have some one drive by the location to varify machine. get the serial number if your serious then see how the owner is thru bobcat.