1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Bobcat 330 landclearing, along with a cat.

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by kreft, Mar 14, 2008.

1. kreft

kreft LawnSite Bronze Member

2. BongoJim

BongoJim LawnSite Member
    from 5

That Cat looked soooo cute trying to keep up. :cry: AWWWWW!!!
  3. cat2

cat2 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Mi

Yea Go Bobcat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool2::cool2::weightlifter::weightlifter::):):clapping::clapping:
  4. qps

qps LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indy

would love to see the doocat driver getting out of his cab...with about 10lbs of dust and debris on em...not to mention the loose fillings...( if he even has any teeth)....tell you guys what....bring your doocat over.....we'll run them side by side with my 297C....:weightlifter:
  5. Mowingman

Mowingman LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Texas

Both of those machines are a joke. Here is what I am using. I can get 4 to 5 acres/day in heavy growth.

Fecon just starting s.jpg
  6. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

The mulcher head on the Bobcat didn't look like it was spinning very fast, and yet the Cat sounded like the mulcher head was just screaming.
  7. Mulchin Larry

Mulchin Larry LawnSite Member
    from georgia

How do you like your Fecon?

I have been looking at a Fecon 140, Rayco 140, or the Supertrak 140.

I haven't demoed any of the three yet. What made you go with the Fecon did you look at the others?

Also curious are you charging by the hour or the acreage for that machine and if so what are your rates?

I know its a hundred questions but thanks for your input in advance.
  8. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

i was going to say the same thing.
  9. Sunscaper

Sunscaper LawnSite Senior Member

How do most of you guys charge for clearing with a cutter head. Here guys were charging $500 for a 80x125 lot. BTW I don't see them anymore. When and if the the r.e. market picks up here I'd like to possibly offer that service. I did a few muching jobs by renting a brushcat for my S205. I'd love to try that 330 out. WOW!
  10. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

Put a Digital Revolution meter on both of them and see who keeps the higher revs while mulching, that's the only true way of calculating who has the most power.