Bobcat 36" walk behind $1000 Only 40hrs

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Yarddog73, Nov 4, 2012.

1. stankers

stankers LawnSite Member

What year? Thanks
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. davidcalhoun

davidcalhoun LawnSite Bronze Member

"A picture is worth a thousand words".

Come on guys, this mower is like new. Even the paint on this is original - as it should on a mower with only 40 hours. It is not some refurbished mower that has been given a crappy paint job to hide it's condition.

Someone should meet this guy in/near Pawleys Island and buy it.

You will be hard pressed to get a mower in this condition for only $1000 next spring.

3. Yarddog73

Yarddog73 LawnSite Member

The mower is about 3 years old

4. clydebusa

clydebusa LawnSite Bronze Member

Good deal! Wish you where closer to Oklahoma!

5. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

If it wasn't a 1,500 round trip for me I'd be all over this mower, even though I don't need it. Maybe he needs to list it for $2,500 and let people lowball him so they feel like they're getting a deal, lol.

Perfect mower for all these guys starting up...way better than a lawn tractor or homeowner Z turn rider.

6. Yarddog73

Thanks for all the support guys. I really am surprised I still have it.

7. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

yes bump seems a good deal, of course mower needs to be looked at closer by potential buyer

8. Yarddog73

People can come look all they want as long as they have cash in hand.

9. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

There's one on ebay now with 2 hours on it and a catcher for $2,850, buy it now, and one up for bid with a sulky with an estimated 20 hours on it currently with 23 bids. It's at$1,825 with 2 days of bidding left.

I say put it up on Ebay and get twice what you're asking if nobody here wants it.

10. davidcalhoun

davidcalhoun LawnSite Bronze Member

Put it on craigslist TODAY for $1600 to $1700. Like Darryl suggested, someone will negotiate you down a little and you'll still get $1300 to $1400 for it. Then someone on this site will post later how they wished they had bought it for $1000.

Also like Darryl said, if I was closer, I would buy it even though I don't need it.