1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Bobcat 36" walk behind $1000 Only 40hrs

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Yarddog73, Nov 4, 2012.

1. Yarddog73

Yarddog73 LawnSite Member

You read my mind.
    Ebay is the next place it is going if someone does not jump on it by Sunday.

2. zackvbra

zackvbra LawnSite Senior Member

if i had 1k to spend i would drive from south georgia to get this. for real!

3. Yarddog73

Its sad. The only reason I am selling it is because I need the space. i have a new tractor coming in Friday. That is why the price is so low. I can guarantee that if Friday comes and I still have it it will be going to Ebay.

4. zackvbra

im just curious. I havent ever owned a walk behind, is there an attatchment you can get for it to make it a stand-on?

5. Yarddog73

Yes there is. I believe it is called a veleke. Although I think there are other names for it too.

6. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

Well technically it still wouldn't be a stand-on but you could stand up behind it and get pulled around...it's basically a 1 or 2 wheeled trailer you stand on or a crude chariot type thing. Depending on the topography of your lawns and the weight of the rider you might need to weight the front end. Operating in wet conditions could also be a problem due to belt slippage.

7. zackvbra

things are so slow for me right now. only 3-5 jobs a week if that. if it was spring time, i would make the drive up there. im drooling over this steal.

8. clydebusa

clydebusa LawnSite Bronze Member

Don't be surprised! If you didn't need the room or money you could double your money come next March!

9. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

Yup, and I'm the guying trying to sell my Billy Goat leaf loader every spring after another fall went by without me mounting it, lol.

Timing is to equipment sales is what location is to the real estate market.

10. Yarddog73

So true Darryl