Bobcat 5B Landscape Rake

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by sunriseturf, Nov 27, 2006.

1. sunriseturf

sunriseturf LawnSite Member

Landscape Rake Attachment excellent condition. Asking $5200 or best offer. Less than 100 hours of use. I will be happy to send pictures to anyone. Located in Suburban Philadelphia. 215.768.4584

2. sunriseturf

bump...........

3. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

Is this a harley rake? How wide is the roller?

4. sunriseturf

It's not a harley rake - it is a landscape rake or some people call them rockhounds. They have a series of tines that are rotating by a pump driven chain. The tines pick up the rocks and stones and place them in the bucket leaving behind the dirt making a graded seed bed ready to go. When the bucket is full it hydraulically lifts up then you dump the rocks and stones wherever you want. PM me your email and I will send a pic to you or I am sure if you went to Bobcat's site you can see what they look like. The unit rakes a 66" wide path as you are pulling it backwards with the machine.

5. sunriseturf

bump.....................

6. brocksdiesel

brocksdiesel LawnSite Member

why are you getting rid of it? How did it work for you?

7. sunriseturf

It works excellent. We are almost exclusively a maintenance company right now and only used it 4 times last year a couple of hours at a time. If I need one I have a buddy who will let me use his in exchange for some of my other attachments.

8. sunriseturf

I rarely use it anymore....4 times last year. It works great. The times I did use it it would only be for a few hours each job. I have a friend who said he would let me use his in exchange for him using some of my attachments. PM me your email and I will send pics to anyone interested.

9. sunriseturf

Will take 4700 cash....anyone? It's a must have for anyone doing grading work with a skidsteer.

10. sunriseturf

bump..........