1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Bobcat attachment questions

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Husky05, Dec 2, 2006.

1. sunray

sunray LawnSite Member

I don't have any after pics but I did drive by and take a look one day and it was coming in fine.
    Renting the attachments is a good way to go but try to find a couple of places to rent them if you can.
    Around here during the season they are always out or need repairs, the seals go out in them so I'm told.

FIRESCOOBY LawnSite Senior Member

Check the Bobcat dealer. I have always rented the Bobcat brand soil conditioner. It rents for $125-150/day. I try to reserve it for weekend so I can have Friday AND Saturday (they are closed on Saturdays) and only charge me for 1 day.
  3. BobcatBoy06

BobcatBoy06 LawnSite Member

If you are looking to pick up the rake you can probably pick up one at Bobcat of Pittsburgh or another Bobcat dealer in your area. The harley rake does do a better job for leveling the area if you are preparing it for seeding, if the soil is properly graded and isn't too compacted the rock hound will still work well, I have prepared many yards with mine ours and they have all turned fine. If you are interested in picking up a used rock hound or harley rake let me know I may know of a few that aren't to far away from you.

If you are ever looking to sub someone for hydro-seeding please keep me in mind.