Bobcat E50

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by TomG, Dec 19, 2010.

1. TomG

TomG LawnSite Senior Member

2. Gravel Rat

Gravel Rat LawnSite Fanatic

After watching your videos it has sealed the deal for me I need minimum 10,000lb machine. The jobs you have done are almost exactly the same stuff what a mini does around here, removing stumps and trees etc.

I don't think I could swing buying a E50 thou, I'am impressed what Bobcat has done and built that machine.

Thanks you made one decission I have debating for awhile a 3.5 or 5 ton a 5 ton is the way to go :drinkup:

3. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

I'll pay you $1000 CASH if you want to steal a certain Cat 305CCR, I'll have it parked somewhere dark and out of prying eyes. :cool2:

4. Gravel Rat

Gravel Rat LawnSite Fanatic

I couldn't do that I got a guilty conscious, one of my bad traits I'am too honest :laugh:

I'am really impressed that Bobcat has made a decent excavator, just wonder how the long term durability will be ?

There is some revived competition on the block.

5. Bleed Green

Bleed Green LawnSite Bronze Member

Great pics and videos Tom, keep them coming. Looks like u do really nice work.

6. TomG

7. TomG

8. TomG

9. TomG

More pictures of the Bobcat E50

42.jpg

43.jpg

44.jpg

45.jpg

51.jpg

10. TomG

The last of the pictures. The ground is frozen here so no more work and pictures till spring. I still have videos that I have not uploaded to YouTube yet but when I do I will post them.

52.jpg

53.jpg

54.jpg

55.jpg

56.jpg