Bobcat Excavator attatchment

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Boycea, Sep 16, 2005.

1. Boycea

Boycea LawnSite Senior Member

I was offered a bobcat excavator attachment that came off a 773. It is in very good condition and I know the owner pretty well. He doesn't need it anymore because he bought a track excavator and has no use for it. He wants $500.00 for it. Is this a good price, any input would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Adam

2. vntgrcr

vntgrcr LawnSite Senior Member

First off, a 773 is a skid steer, and it sure would help if you would proof read your posts and realize that you didn't even tell us what the attachment is. Try again and you will get lot's of help.

3. Boycea

umm why dont you try to read the post, Im talking about the excavator attatchment for the 773, thanks for your help.

4. Gravel Rat

Gravel Rat LawnSite Fanatic

Are you talking about a backhoe that attaches to the front of a bobcat because a 773 isn't a excavator its a skid steer. And the attachment is a backhoe not a excavator.

The definition of a excavator attachment is a rock breaker-brush rake-thumb etc. You have to get your terminology right or you won't get a answer.

5. Boycea

Gravel rat,
    Thank you for clearing that up, i am talking about the backhoe attachment off of a 773

Thank you

6. Boycea

The attachment is similar to this.

80028789_3.jpg

7. turfquip

turfquip LawnSite Senior Member

Thats a good price. Buy it or I will...and I don't even own a Bobcat to mount it to ;)

8. Tigerotor77W

Tigerotor77W LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Germany

$500 is really low... you might want to make sure it's in good condition before you buy it.

9. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

$500 is a steal, just make sure everything checks out fine.

10. Itsgottobegreen

Itsgottobegreen LawnSite Silver Member

I will give your $1000 in cash for it right now if you buy it and bring it here