Bobcat fans only (or the seriously off kilter)

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by jefftb, Aug 29, 2008.

1. jefftb

jefftb LawnSite Senior Member

2. kreft

kreft LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks like another bobcat to me.

3. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

Like hell it was involved in aluminum smelting/manufacturing process, that was a fertilizer machine, everything is shot on it, scrap it. It's a dead give away if the machine needs a complete hydraulic rebuild.

4. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

hahaha wow that doesnt need a little work it needs alot of work!! bull$#it i would take that thing on a job.. haha you know whats funny that machine is coming from the same enviroment that my dads first bobcat did, bobcat 730, it was in horrible shape.. he had to bend that cage back in to shape. make a totally new wiring harness, put a new motor in it and bought a bucket.. he put 2,000 hours on it until the pins and bushings on the bucket curl got so wore out the bucket fell off.. haha he knew the guy that bought it and he put another 2000 hours on it until the motor blew... that is 10,000 hours on a skidsteer that no one was sure what year it was..

5. BIGBEN2004

BIGBEN2004 LawnSite Senior Member

By the time you got it running it would be the same price as a slightly used machine in perfect running condition. Starting at $6,000? Are they crazy or is that thing in china and that is 6,000 ying......:laugh:

6. Gravel Rat

Gravel Rat LawnSite Fanatic

Why would somebody even list that its scrap :dizzy:

Somebody stupid will buy it thinking they are going to save money buying that and rebuilding it.

Dumping money into a dead horse.

7. Mike33

Mike33 LawnSite Bronze Member

Pretty bad shape.
    mike

8. CBlandscaping

CBlandscaping LawnSite Member
    from CT

9. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

I would be embarrased to say i owned or even treated a machine as bad as that 190 has been treated.. whoever owns those two loaders just needs to scrap them both and the people who own them wouldnt be wasting there time..

10. CAT powered

CAT powered LawnSite Bronze Member

Aren't they only worth scrap value to begin with? I mean after all it is Bobcrap.