1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Bobcat Fastcat antiscalp roller kit

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by the4hornes, Jun 18, 2009.

1. the4hornes

the4hornes LawnSite Member

I have a Bobcat Fastcat 48" cut zero turn mower (model 942295). It has only one antiscalp roller that is in the front center of the deck. I would like to add antiscalp rollers to the front right and front left. Is there a kit available that would allow me to add these rollers to my 48" deck? There is not much clearance between the front wheels and the deck.

2. kaferhaus

kaferhaus LawnSite Bronze Member

yep. get the ones for the 42" estate mower. The dealer will have to order them. 2 brackets with wheels and hardware. It does come in a kit.
  3. Remington4

Remington4 LawnSite Member

Hello the4hornes,

Yes there is a kit you can order from your BOB-CAT dealer, part number is 970378, it comes with a 2 mounting plates, 2 rollers and fasteners. The rollers will mount to the left and right front edge of your cutting deck. Hope this helps...

4. the4hornes

the4hornes LawnSite Member

Thanks for the reply. I go the kit that Remington4 suggested, and they work great. Thanks Remington4!