bobcat guys

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by skidster32, Jan 22, 2008.

1. skidster32

skidster32 LawnSite Member

What do you guys think of bobcats leasing program? Im gonna go talk to our local dealer tomorrow. But I also wanted some other peoples input.:drinkup:

2. mrsops

mrsops LawnSite Silver Member

there running a 36 month thing now on the bobcats right?

3. skidster32

yes thats correct, we dont want to buy right away

4. skidster32

sorry i read that wrong, i thought the 36 month thing was 0%, correct me if i am wrong

5. mrsops

yeah your right there giving o% for 36 month. what model you looking at skidster

6. skidster32

iv been lookin at the S175 and the S185....theirs not much of a difference between the two machines other than horse power. im leaning towards the 185.

7. mrsops

Yeah S185 Has More Horse And It Lifts 100lb More, You Should Look At The S205 Great Machine I Have 2 More Horse And More Lift As Well. How Much Are They Quoting You On Those Machines

8. skidster32

i got quoted on the S185, the whole shebang! $34,593.24, which is exactly why im leasing. we have two bobcat dealerships in our area im going to visit the other one later this week.

9. mrsops

wow thats alot for a s185. was it coming with any attachments? did it have a.c?

10. skidster32

yeah thats loaded, enclosed cab, heat/ac, advanced hand controls, power bobtach keyless start