Bobcat in the tractor business

Discussion in 'Tractors' started by dogsluvtrux, Sep 18, 2007.

1. dogsluvtrux

dogsluvtrux LawnSite Member

Has anyone seen or heard about the new Bobcat compact tractor lines? Interested in your thoughts...

2. lawn king

lawn king LawnSite Silver Member

Daedong is about to become the parent company of bobcat, and bobcat will be entering the cut market so says lawn & landscape magazine.

3. dogsluvtrux

dogsluvtrux LawnSite Member

Daewoo - Doodson is the company that purchased Bobcat form Ingersol-Rand, assuming the feds let the deal happen. Daedong is a different company, who happens to also be South Korean.

4. lawn king

lawn king LawnSite Silver Member

We both stand corrected, doosan is the new parent co. This from page #8 of the new pro magazine.

5. RentalGuy

RentalGuy LawnSite Member
    from Midwest

Here is a pic of my new CT225 that I ordered today!! I can't wait!

[​IMG]

:drinkup: :drinkup:

6. tnmtn

tnmtn LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NE Tn.

didn't take long for that brochure to come out. maybe they will start selling a compact tlb now that they have a tractor. :laugh:

7. 04superduty

04superduty LawnSite Member

if they make all of bobcats attachments compatible with that new tractor they will sell alot of them. i already thought that the tractor market already had to many companies.

8. RentalGuy

RentalGuy LawnSite Member
    from Midwest

Exactly. My entire skid steer fleet is Bobcat and I rent out a variety of Bobcat attachments. Having the ability to utilize the 3pt hitch option along with the bob-tach equipped front-end loader will make my customers very happy... and I will be very happy as a byproduct of that...

9. TXTom

TXTom LawnSite Member

Where did you get the brochure? What are the HP ratings of the machines?

Pricing?

Thanks,

10. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Platinum Member

can't you already? I thought the other brands (at least kubota) tractors would already hook up, maybe its optional. and guys what's the deal w/ bobcat? this is the 4th company to own bobcat in my brief memory. anway daewoo make a good tractor?