Bobcat M-Series

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by SellingIron, Feb 16, 2010.

1. SellingIron

SellingIron LawnSite Senior Member
    from FTE

Not sure if these have been posted yet for the bobcat fans? The first video is showing the New M-Series cab. Notice how Mike doesn't use (I'm) one time JD fans... Enjoy..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkMqcI717KQ

Next E35 EXCAVATOR:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7zG1mOJREA

Quick note: demoed a T630 yesterday and they loved the new cab. Cat had there 289C out there and the cab was smaller to Bobcats cab. The only thing they commented about was Cats 2-Speed.

2. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

no he just repeats stuff. and says uhhhh uhhhhh uhhhhhh.

why wouldnt they use a joy stick machine?

3. SellingIron

from FTE

Becasue he's not a lazy azz like you... Joystick boy.... I guess your old and have weak joints to worry about at the end of the day...

4. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

you are a class act

5. SellingIron

from FTE

Get a life. If my comments hurt your feelings then you are weak. :sleeping:

6. alco

alco LawnSite Senior Member

Wow, that's a great argument and attitude to win people over with.

7. alco

Oh, and by the way, I don't recall the guy from Deere saying "I'm" once in his video either.

8. SellingIron

from FTE

If I'm on here to win people over, shoot me!!!!! Move to China or Iran if you don't like my two pennies....

9. alco

If you don't care what people think, why are you even posting to defend Bobcat? I'm a Bobcat fan, I'm also a Deere fan, and if I were to go buy a new machine tomorrow, I don't know which way I'd lean. What I really don't understand is your hostility.

10. SellingIron

from FTE

I have sometime to give but not much...Goto Youtube (I will be nice) and search for D-Series.. There are 3 videos where their JD rep says (I'M) I don't know about 150 times. (Up to date now) I'm really a nice guy. If I was your rep, you would be a repeat customer..

On a different note: I talked to a Cat Rep. this week and he was not impressed with the ( I will be nice) D-Series..:sleeping: