1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Bobcat M-Series

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by SellingIron, Feb 16, 2010.

1. Bleed Green

Bleed Green LawnSite Bronze Member

He's a Cat rep he is not going to say that the D-series is the best thing since sliced bread or his customers will be going to the Deere dealer. I sure the guy is not that stupid, as a salesman you always think and potray your product is the best.

MOREDIRT LawnSite Member

The deere dealers around here suck for service after the sale and they do not stock any attachments they are small AG dealers. I really like deere but my cat dealer is great called him 2 days ago and asked him if he had a set of used pallet forks he dropped them off today and I have never bought a machine from him. When I need a new machine I really want it to be a D series deere but It will probably be a cat. My local deere dealer would be like "a service truck what's that fords new model"?

JDSKIDSTEER LawnSite Bronze Member

Funny, Deere dealer (me) is the only one open in North Alabama on Saturday...With 6 locations. No on else was open yesterday...NO ONE.....Next.