Bobcat mt 52

Discussion in 'Turf Renovation' started by bhepp344, Mar 11, 2008.

1. bhepp344

bhepp344 LawnSite Member

Hey guys Im thinking about buy ing a mt 52 to help out on the job site and around the shop. Can any of you help re asure me that this would be a great investment. I have used mt52 and 55 a lot and I love them. Great site!
  2. CALandscapes

CALandscapes LawnSite Senior Member

It seems like there's a lot more talk on lawnsite about dingos and other small machines.

I personally don't have much experience with any of the minis..

I'm curious to hear the feedback on the Bobcat mini's...
  3. PSUturf

PSUturf LawnSite Senior Member

I have used the Dingo TX quite a bit and love it. I know a guy who has the Bobcat MT55 and he loves it. Can't go wrong with either machine.
  4. pj550v12

pj550v12 LawnSite Senior Member

Ultimately it comes down to what you said. You've used them a lot and you love them, thats all that matrers, it makes your life and job easier so you really cant go wrong.
  5. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

A couple other LCO friends of mine have them mt55 units and they get used a lot. I rented a dingo a few times for some small grading work and they do pretty good. I'm waiting to find a deal on a used one and to get enough work to justify the purchase. I would recomend a diesel unit though and I think all the Bobcat minis have kubota power. The extra torque is great especially if your doing a lot of post hole digging for fences or trenching and such. The gas engines seem to bog down way to easy.