Bobcat MT52 Attachments

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by naturescaretaker, Feb 19, 2005.

1. naturescaretaker

naturescaretaker LawnSite Senior Member

Just picked up a Bobcat MT52 yesterday. It had been a dealer demo and they were selling it right.... I paid $14,400 with a combo bucket, auger w/2 bits, pallet forks and a blade. 36 hours.

Now my question is do you know if other attachments from lets say a Dingo, Ditch Witch, etc will fit on this? I am asking more for future reference in case I happen upon a good deal for an attachment.

Thanks!

Brian

2. D Felix

D Felix LawnSite Bronze Member

You'll need an adaptor plate in order to put anything other than a Bobcat attachment on it.

See the "Re-visit mini-skid discussion" in the tractor forum.

Sounds like you got a GREAT price!

Dan

3. Gilla Gorilla

Gilla Gorilla LawnSite Senior Member

That is one hell of a price you got. I was quoted $15,100. for the MT52 with just the 36" bucket and everything else was an add on to it.

Damn I wish I could come across that deal on a Dingo!!! :)

4. naturescaretaker

naturescaretaker LawnSite Senior Member

Dingos are very proud of their name. For what they are I felt they were a bit over priced from our dealer here. I like the controls on the Bobcat. I can drive it with one hand and work the other controls with the other hand while riding and not walking.

5. Gilla Gorilla

Gilla Gorilla LawnSite Senior Member

Alright now STOP rubbing it in.
    As faf as price goes for the dingo I have not gotten a quote from the Dingo salesman yet.
    But he did tell me that they will damn sure match the price of the Bobcat unit to get me into the Dingo.

6. YardPro

YardPro LawnSite Gold Member

coastal
    the track dingo has the same controls at the mt52

gilla.
    that's the way to play the game..
    all the manufacturers came down to the $14K range for us.